We aim to foster an online platform where anyone could feel comfortable to express his/her own ideas. To this end, we inevitably need to exercise a slight degree of editorial control over comments.
We do not censor comments based on political or ideological points of view.
- We pre‐moderate comments on our blog posts.
- We welcome all kinds of thoughts – supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise.
- We do not delete or censor comments unless they have content that:
- is abusive
- is off‐topic
- contains ad‐hominem attacks
- promotes hate of any kind
- uses excessively foul language
- is blatantly spam
Those who wish to comment are requested to provide their email address. These will not be published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog Editorial Team to privately get in touch with the commenter. If you find that your comment isn’t immediately showing up, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Please email us to check on the status of your comment if it does not appear within 48 hours, and we will do our best to sort it out.
Any complaints, questions and so on concerning the comments policy, including individual examples of moderation, can be sent – in confidence – to the Editorial Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.